Thursday, 16 February 2012

Inspiration


I have been long time didn't visit my own blog already.
 However, i will always like to go visit your blog.
After i looked through your all blog post, it just gave me some inspiration.

I keep thinking something when i was looking through your blog.
At that moment, my mind is filling by thoughts and feelings.

1st:  I know that myself don't have an important place in your heart at all. Is
       just like in my expectation, cause i didn't feel sad, but just disappointed.

2nd: I really miss my secondary school life, although some people will think i
       was very immature and naive. But anyway, that is an important process
       in my life.My secondary school life really made me experienced a lot of
       amazing things and some special feelings that cant be explained or
       described by anyone, but you must feel it by yourself, cause is the only
       way u will understand what is it.

3rd: I admit that myself had been wasting a lot of precious time in doing  
       some meaningless things. I didn't spend the time wisely when
       i was together with my friends. It's such a pity that I can't make
       the time come back.

4th:  While the time is passing through, i have learn to accept the facts.
        Actually recently i only realize that my mom had taught me to face
        the consequences and accept whatever the things had happened.
        If you can't do anything to fix or correct it, the best way is learn
        to accept it. Bear the consequences is uneasy like in the movie, cause
        it is needed courage although just say a word "sorry". Sometimes,
        sorry is useless also, cause "sorry not cure". Accept the facts also
        can be in another way round, means just forget about it to let go
        and keep telling to yourself " the things that not belongs to
        yours, you try so hard to get it, it will also be no changes".

I don't like to have regret in my growing process, especially in making decision.
I always believe that God had already set up all the path way that you need to walk in your life,
and everyone has their different path ways, that's why everyone got their different life experiences.
Whatever decision that you had made, u will find out that you will gain and lose something through the decision in the same time which is called a learning process in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment